Skullcap, kippah, or yarmulke?


Skullcap, kippah (or kipah), yarmulke – Philologos – Mosaic 27.01.16
Three different words, all in one short paragraph, for the same round Jewish head covering. Are they interchangeable? Not quite.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Read article here

See also: The Metaphysics of the Yarmulke – Bernard-Henri Lévy – Algemeiner 21.01.16
What a strange debate has been going on in France. A cacophony, really, about the yarmulke!


About Author

Panel Picks

Comments are closed.