Plus61J Pty Limited A.C.N. 604 216 579 (“+61J”) is concerned to ensure that all personal information you give us remains private.
Your personal information
+61J only collects information about you that is necessary for our activities. This includes:
your name, address and contact details
communications you have with us
credit card or bank account details, where you donate by those means and donation history.
This information is collected from the following sources:
attendance at events
email letters/alerts and responses
website and Facebook enquiries
telephone, mail and email enquiries.
In general, +61J only records information about you that you have provided to us.
The information we collect is used to:
provide you with information about us
respond to your comments or questions
process donations and issue receipts
conduct internal management and reporting.
At any time you may choose not to receive any further communications from +61J. You can arrange this by direct to Unsubscribe button on an email alert received, or by contacting us directly here.
+61J will not sell, rent or give away, share or give access to any of your personal information for use by third parties.
Our website and Facebook page are publicly accessible, viewable, and searchable by search engines like Google. Accordingly, if you post any material on those pages, or if you “Like”, comment on, or “Follow” one of our posts, that information will be publicly available to users of the Internet.
If +61J uses internet hosted services not based in Australia, such personal data will be stored outside Australia.
We will only ever publish names in our communications or advertisements with the express permission of the persons concerned.
+61J does not retain information about you that we do not need to carry out our functions.
We try to ensure that all information that we do retain about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
The security of your information is important to us. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is stored securely, both in electronic and physical forms, and that only those persons within +61J who require access to the information have access to it.
You may request access to your information or deletion of your information at any time. If you would like to know what information we hold about you or there is an error in the information we hold about you, please notify us through the contact form on our website and we will try to correct or update the information as soon as possible.
We may ask for verification of your identity when you request access to your information.
Concerns or Disputes
If we do not deal with your concerns to your satisfaction you have the right to make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner. The Privacy Commissioner’s contact details are:
Telephone: 1300 363 992
Post: GPO Box 5218, Sydney, NSW 1042
Facsimile: +61 2 9284 9666
1. We take reasonable care in posting links to other websites but have no direct control over and shall have no responsibility for availability or content of other websites.
2. We make no representation as to accuracy or veracity of material on linked websites or of any third party content or that it does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person or organisation and we do not authorise the republication of such material.
3. We do not endorse or recommend external websites, or any third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
4. We cannot guarantee that no harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants will enter this site or linked websites. You bear sole responsibility to protect yourself and your computers from same.
5. We, our officers, panel members and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of any information provided on or through this site.
6. The trademarks, names and logos displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Plus61J Pty Limited A.C.N. 604 216 579 and nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any of them without its prior written permission.
Current version: 2 April 2015